Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful Today

Thanksgiving holds so many happy memories for me. Only one or two sad ones. It's always been a big deal to get together for that day in our family. So much so that the oldest boys' dad and I worked it out so that even after the divorce, I would have them with me over every Thanksgiving. Where we get together and who actually comes has changed many times over the years. But today, I woke up with all four of my children under the same roof. God helped me stay on top of getting the house and food almost done. I couldn't have done it without the great help of my great husband and Rachel and Chase. It is a very good day. I am very thankful.

1 comment:

♥Rachel said...

I love you, mom! You rock! Thanksgiving wouldn't be as great- or this family stay calm without your wisdom, love, and love for Jesus.