Thursday, August 28, 2008

Celebrating a Milestone


The green machine (our '94 Ford van) has reached a milestone. 200,000 miles! It rolled over in Texas.
It's been through a lot. Many, many repairs. An accident that totalled it. (I was driving, but it was the other guy's fault).

We have a pole in the middle where we used to mount a 13" television when we had long trips to Nebraska.

We wanted to buy a special antennae ball for it, or at least a bumper sticker that said "This van made it all the way up and down Pike's Peak!"

I've mentioned before how thankful I've been for it, even though people point and laugh.

This van has been prayed over and been given thanks for many times. Several times a day when the transmission is acting funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll admit I laughed when I saw the photo of the odometer, but I do know what a blessing your Green Machine is to your family. I can only hope our Super Blueper will bless us for as many miles. Congratulations and I wish you another prayerful 100,000 miles!