Monday, June 15, 2009

Two Days Shy of Six Months

The pressure has been here all along. I've just finally caved into it. It's time to be blogging again. However. today I fight the pressure of a fabulous first post back by writing a very mundane first post back.

This post is all about routine. Specifically, my morning routine. Although it varies slightly, it typically includes the following elements.

  • Breakfast of oatmeal and an apple. Boring, but I got at least one healthy meal in that day.
  • Bible reading, journaling, prayer. Best part of the day. And Bible Study, if I'm doing one. I am currently starting "Live a Praying Life". Very good.
  • Checking my email. Not too good at returning said email.
  • Three games on Brainbashers. Nonograms (love the big weekend puzzle), Bridges (only the largest), Filimino (I don't really like it, but it's not complicated).
  • Online jigsaw puzzle.

And now, writing in my blog. Although I might save this for evening when I plan on checking Facebook.

If you haven't fallen asleep yet, thank you for encouraging me to come back.

No comments: