Friday, June 19, 2009

Keeping the Last Half of July Open

My son Brad is going to be a father! I still can't really wrap my brain around it. Brad and Stefanie were a couple for a long time, and there was a lot of preparation around the wedding. I was ready for them to be married.

And honestly, they will both be great parents. Stefanie is a teacher, aunt, and very loving. Brad had a few weeks at the part of Camp Kanakuk that is for the disadvantaged children. Can't remember the name. He commanded the respect of those kids, but I know he had a soft heart for them, too.

But I still can't wrap my brain around it. Maybe if more of my friends were grandparents already? Or if they lived closer.

It will all be a mute point in a few weeks. Baby Abigail will be here soon, stealing all of our hearts.

Oh happy day.



No comments: