Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back to Blogging

Some very cool things have happened, are happening, will happen. So much to blog about that I haven't known where to start. Hopefully these things will spill out in the days and weeks to come.

In doing a Bible study, I'm reminded that I'm supposed to be God-centered, not self-centered. Duh. Why do I keep forgetting that?

In asking God how I can remember to keep Him and His provisions and abilities and desires first, He reminded me of the times where I spent my day asking God, "What next?"

I can do that. So, I asked God, "What do you want me to do now?"

He told me to write in my blog. Isn't God fun? He has so totally blessed my socks off, and this blog is one of the ways I've wanted to share the cool things He does in my life. Yet, I've left it stagnant. Time for fresh water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I've missed reading your insights!