Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Rose by Any Other Name

When my mind wanders about the future, I picture Dan and I travelling in a R.V. to visit our children one by one. Hopefully, they'll all live so close to one another this will never have to happen. I would hope however that our visits would be a blessing.

To my horror, a beautiful R.V. parked in our neighborhood...


Is named... THE INTRUDER. What?!!

I'm sure it is an awesome R.V. The people who own it, I'm sure, are just lovely. But who was the advertising genius that came up with this name?

If we were to visit our children in the future R.V., I would like it to be called something hopefully more fitting. Like...

The Blessing

or Welcome Guest

or even We Promise Not to Stay More than Four Days!

But THE INTRUDER? No way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I'm gonna name mine "The Miracle" because that's what it will be if we can ever afford one!