Sunday, September 14, 2008

Seventeen Years Ago Today

The blushing bride! I just couldn't stop smiling all day, I was so happy! I was so excited about having my hair put up and the flowers arranged into it. I was still finding flowers the next day.Brad (6) held the rings and Jeff (3) was supposed to hold my flowers, but he got bored and sat down and made Brad do it all. Any other kids, and I would have been annoyed. But I was so delighted with every thing my OWN children did that day. Funny how that works.
Finally a picture of the Groom. He was so dashing. He sang to me during our wedding. (That's my aunt Suzie). Notice the CHOCOLATE cake? Yum.
I'm still smiling today. What a wonderful marriage (cause I got a great guy). Yea, me!

1 comment:

Dorinda Peyton said...

Congratulations and thanks for being a great example of what marriage can be!