Wednesday, September 3, 2008

All Hail, President Chase!

Women's Bible study started today. It was like the first day of school! So fun seeing familiar faces, catching up with old friends and meeting new ones.

My youngest son takes a home-school class at the same time. He was excited, too. Yesterday he said, "Guess what, Mom? Tomorrow is Friend to Friend."

(c) 2008 Rachel Sexson

Later my friend sent me this email

"...when I walked in to help with child care - it was already 10:10. Chase was in the Greece class and (the teacher) was holding up a globe. She pointed to Iraq - then Chase yelled out something about the war. She talked about the constitution (I'm not exactly sure why - I wasn't paying close attention, but) then Chase yelled out something about how it's been changed and it's wrong. Both teachers smiled and agreed... then one of the teachers said -'That boy will be president some day!'"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jannette, I LOVE this picture of Chase! Great to see you yesterday...even if it was short.